Eco Junk Removal is friendly on the environment and your wallet!
Don’t accept the high prices of the big guys.
Call us instead and keep more money in your pocket!
- Friendly, on-time pickups
- Prompt communication
- 20-40% lower price than our competition
- Environmentally conscious junk removal services
- We accept cash, cheques, e-transfers, and credit cards
- We give to charity and donation centers whenever possible
- Renovation debris
- Scrap metal
- Scrap wood, construction materials
- Attic and basement junk
- Yard waste and garbage bags
- Trash left behind by previous tenants/owners
- Boxes, furniture, fridges, TVs, couches, chairs, desk, clutter, appliances
- Concrete, asphalt
- And much more – pretty much anything, including stuff the other guys won’t!
- Whenever possible, we recycle what we pick up
- We separate everything and dispose or recycle accordingly
- Metal, wood, concrete, cardboard and compost are taken to special facilities for recycling
- Other donation-worthy items are taken to partner facilities, like thrift shops and furniture banks
Our Donation-First Philosophy
We are big fans of donating the items we pick up. Donations save our customers money, benefits the environment by reducing the amount of waste going to landfill, and helps others in need. Here are just a few of the facilities that have accepted our donations in the past:
Antiques on Creek
1579 Four Mile Creek Road
Habitat for Humanity St. Catharines
150 Bunting Road
St. Catharines, ON
Niagara Furniture Bank
53 Ontario Street
St. Catharines, ON
For the Needy – Not the Greedy
6934 Kinsmen Court
Niagara Falls, ON
Habitat for Humanity Fonthill
2499 Highway 20
Ready to Save on Your Next Junk Removal Call?
No minimums – Custom pricing over the phone and/or site visit.
Find out the answer to the popular question, who is the cheapest junk removal near me?
Or, have you ever wondered about junk removal versus dumpster rental?
We Collect Anything!
Along with everything we’ve mentioned already, here’s another list of stuff we’ll glady pick up:
- Couch removal, furniture and appliance removal, mattress removal, hot tub removal
- Piano removal, deck removal, shed demolition, pallett removal, cardboard removal, antenna removal
- Tire recycling, scrap removal, skid removal, furnace disposal, air conditioning unit disposal
- Inventory disposal, general clean up, household removal, lawnmower disposal
- Old paint cans removal, paint jugs removal, painting chemicals removal, hazardous waste removal
- Demo removal, ceiling tile removal, carpet removal, drywall removal, lathe removal, construction cleanup
- Shingle removal, dirt piles, yard brush removal, patio stone removal, tile disposal, gravel removal
- Brick removal, concrete and asphalt disposal, plaster removal
We Are Junk Removal Specialists
At Eco Junk, we do it all. There is no job we can’t handle!
Student Rentals. If you’re a landlord in the Niagara Region, you probably find your rental unit a complete mess after students move out. They leave all sorts of stuff behind, like old couches, desks, clutter and trash. Have us clean out that junk for you! The sooner you have it cleaned up, the sooner you can have it rented again.
Real Estate Agents. Don’t let your clients walk into their new property to find junk left behind by the previous owner. Let us clear out the rubbish! It will keep your clients happy and ensure a smooth transition at closing time.
Apartment Buildings. Property management on large rental units is important. Superintendents, don’t break your own back and waste time clearing out junk and trash left behind from tenants. Call Eco Junk to go up and down those elevators 12 times an hour while hauling away those unwanted items.
Retail/Office Clean Out. Whether you’re a big box store or a small mom and pop shop, let us handle your junk. Sit back, relax and let us take care of the heavy lifting. Just point to which rubbish you need taken away. We dispose of old desks, merchandising furniture, wiring, construction debris, renovation debris, etc.
Moving? We also do that! Whether you need some moving services along with your junk removal, or you are buying a large item and need help getting it to your house, call us for economical moving services in Niagara.
Contact us for a free estimate with same day turnaround, in most cases!
“I had a wonderful experience with this company. A very friendly gentleman came to my house right on time. His price was excellent compared to the competition. He took my junk away and I’m very pleased with the results. I’ll be recommending this service to my friends!”
“I called Eco Junk for a last minute job and they were very accomodating. Top Notch service, thanks!”
“I called and within 25 minutes they were here. They even swept up after removing all the junk. Don’t bother looking around for another company, that’s your precious time being wasted. Just get these guys over, you can’t beat their prices!”
Global Partner Resources
We are part of a network of junk removal experts!
We serve St. Catharines and the entire Niagara region, including Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls, Welland, Port Colborne, Fort Erie, Beamsville, and Grimsby.